SwisSQL Console :- DBA/Developer tool to convert SQL queries from one SQL dialect to another .
SwisSQL offers Console, an easy to use Graphical user interface tool to convert SQL queries from one dialect to another. DB Administrators and developers working with multiple databases can just type a query in one SQL dialect and view the equivalent query in different databases dialects. It supports Oracle, MS-SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and ANSI-SQL SQL dialects.The product is available in both Java and Visual Basic Editions.
Features and Benefits:
* Assists DB Administrators and developers to gain instant domain expertise in different SQL Dialects
* SQL Migration in database migration projects made easy.
* Support for both DDL and DML statements which include Select, Update, Insert, Create, Alter and Delete, Drop statements.
* Ability to load SQL queries from a file.
* Ability to save the converted SQL queries.
* Ability to test the SQL queries in different target databases
* Support for Indentation of SQL queries and enlarged view of the converted SQL query and Result Set.
* Simple and efficient tool that increases the productivity by understanding multiple dialects instantly.
* Cost effective solution tailored to instantly produce results for DB Administrators and developers.
SwisSQL Console is available for 30 days free evaluation along with free support. You can download the product from www.swissql.com.
SwisSQL Console is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-08-05. The program can be installed on Win98, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Linux.
SwisSQL Console (version 5.5) has a file size of 39.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 349 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.